EURO EXIM INDIA is one of the Leading Logistics Company in India for the last 18 years. Our organization continually delights in providing the best of breed global logistics solution with a constant eye on innovation and trust. We’re looking for Young, Vibrant and Qualified Professionals who are committed to fulfilling the vision of our organization. We’re committed to providing our employees with energetic working environments and cutting-edge platforms for their career growth.
EURO EXIM - Job Summary
Duties and Responsibilities:
Ø Review and approve data for registering in the system from the given LOGISTIC NETWORK.
Ø Review and analyze all the internal data against Network data (e.g., Debarment, duplicates, Conflict of interest, financial capability) to ensure all approved partners meet the organization’s Eligibility requirements.
Ø Connect with the approved list of agents (Through Phone calls, Email and other promotional activities) and build rapport using Sales Techniques and consistent follow up with the list of partners for business realizations.
Ø Conduct regular review and oversight of enquiries from different partners from ZOHO CRM master records. Follow up with the clients until the result to each rate request is made clear of.
Ø Resolve issues with clients on operational levels and on Accounts Payable matters
Ø Support all client request for all matters related to all shipment Management policy, process, guidelines and transactions etc.,
Ø Review the Clients of integrity and financial risk to assess eligibility for participation in big and future projects.
Ø Update CRM Tool powered by Zoho as assigned.
· Strong communication skills in Spanish & English including the ability to prepare and present findings in written and oral form.
· Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports.
· Excellent critical thinking skills to help solve business problems and make decisions.
· Thorough knowledge and use of relevant computer software (MS Office – MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
· Ability to organize and operate data/information.
· Strong attention to detail and good decision-making skills.
· Ability to deal sensitively in multi-cultural environments and build effective working relations with clients and colleagues.
· Ability to understand and learn our CRM Tools for effective data and relationship management.
· Pleasing, bold and assertive communication skills for negotiating and convincing clients.
· Ability to take up complete ownership and be proactive in learning with dynamic attitude and to work result-oriented with passion.
· Working on agent’s time zone and to effectively address their queries.
· Intimating the agent if the is any lapse in the shipment process and resolve it immediately.
· General Office timings are from 9:15 am to 6:15 pm with Lunch Break between 1pm to 2pm.
· Flexible login and logout will be there based on working countries but not as Shifts.
Salary: ₹25,000.00 - ₹35,000.00 per month
For More Details please visit our web page www.euroeximindia.com
13/05/2021,12:00 AM Free
13/05/2021,12:00 AM Free