Are you frustrated with the quality of your photos? Do you want to take pictures like the Pros?
Whether you just bought your first DSLR camera or just got interested in photography as a hobby, this workshop will take your passion to the next level. You will have fun while you learn the skills rapidly. Whatever your age, education or background, this exciting workshop will open the door to the magical world of Photography.
• Fundamentals of DSLR camera
• Focal length of Lenses, Manual/Auto Focus
• Controlling of Exposure with Aperture, Shutter speed and ISO
• Setting correct White Balance
• Understanding the Menu and settings
• Using Aperture Priority mode
• Creating Depth of Field
• Using Shutter Priority mode
• How to capture movement
• Action photography
• Using Manual exposure mode
• Composing the photo for impact
• Understanding Rules of good composition
• How to take good Portraits indoor and outdoor
• Understanding natural light for portraits and landscapes
• How to take good photos of children
• How to take good photos in natural light
• How to take good Travel photos
• Fundamentals of Photo Editing
• Daily photo and editing assignments
• Review and critique of your Photographs
Classes will be on Saturdays and Sundays with a total of 8 sessions.
Special offer: Pls call.
Should have any DSLR or Compact camera.
TUTOR: US trained, international photographer Sam Kumar has held solo exhibitions in US, Singapore, Thailand and India.
Only 6 students per batch.
Call 9952099040 to register
22/07/2021,09:00 AM Free
15/03/2021,06:00 AM Free
21/03/2021,05:00 AM Free